Sunday, July 10, 2011

REBIRTH! Without all that gooey mess!

My little buddy. 1995
Coming out of the closet? The closet of DOOM!

Thank you.  Thank you for our children.  They are wonderful.  Thank you for 12 years of some of the most unbelievable people, places, and things I wouldn't have experienced without you.  And finally, thank you for leaving me.  Without your departure, I wouldn't have found out how fabulous I really am.



This journey started a little over 12 years ago.  I was a nanny in New York,  and he a young sailor stationed in Maine.  We met by the more modern means of internet connections, and nine months later were married.  12 years, 3 kids,  and 4 duty stations later, we come to this, the end of the marital road....this blog will showcase my trials and tribulations, both real and imagined, as I move over this rather large bump into my new life, and my new self.


Please join me on this journey, and get a babysitter.
This may not be a kid friendly ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment